Tehreek-e-Insaf and Imran Khan Performance in KPK 2013 to 2018

The main reason behind is their performance at KPK which was far far better than any other provincial government.

There is an incident which actually made me believe this.

My cousin went to Peshawar. When he came back, he started supporting PTI.

When I asked the reason behind this he asked a question in reply. He said, “Did you see anyone ever who says, “I am happy with government.” here in Punjab.”



I said, “No.”

He, “I met there a lot of people and almost every of them said this.”

I was surprised at first. Then I started doing some research and I found a lot of positive changes that were brought by PTI's government.

Here is my list.

People have seen the inefficient governments of PMLN and PPP. They don't have any kind of hopes from them. They want change and Imran Khan is claiming that he will bring change and hitherto people trust Imran Khan. Ergo, there are chances that he will win these elections.
Allah knows better. We can just pray that whoever wins prove to be best for us and our beloved homeland.

Post a Comment

[disqus][facebook]

TabishJellani

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget